Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit?
Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies
It’s well established among leading firms that talent is the most valuable asset of a professional services organization (PSO). When SPI Research analyzed the performance of professional services organizations with over 100 employees, it found that:
- Leading firms that optimize talent grow revenue 34% faster than those that do not (10.1% vs. 7.5%)
- Leading firms that optimize talent have 12% higher revenue per employee than those that do not ($172k vs. $155k)
- PSOs using Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions have almost double the profit as those that do not! (16.8% vs. 8.6%)
What steps can your firm take to become a leader, and optimize its talent to drive greater revenue growth, higher profits, and increased client satisfaction?
Watch the second installment, Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies of our SPI series, Leaders versus Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? conducted by Dave Hofferberth, Founder and Managing Director of Service Performance Insight, and sa.global.
Are you interested in more benchmarking data comparing leading firms to their peers? This webinar is a part of sa.global and SPI’s 4-part webcast series: Leaders vs. Laggards – Where Does Your Firm Fit? Click below to watch the entire webcast series:
- Part 1: Be a Leader Through Exceptional Marketing and Sales
- Part 2: Be a Leader Through Optimized Talent Strategies
- Part 3: Be a Leader Through Superior Project Execution
- Part 4: Be a Leader Through Improved Financial Management
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to learn how your firm can go be a leader in its market!