Atlanta, GA – September 15, 2021: HSO ProServ, author of the aec360 business management suite, today announced the 2021 Summer release of their aec360 industry solution for Microsoft Dynamics 365. The latest release of this highly successful solution features significant updates and new features across the aec360 suite.
The aec360 industry solution pre-configures and extends Dynamics 365 to meet the unique needs of the AEC industry, helping firms gain a 360-degree view of their finances, projects, clients, and people in a single, integrated cloud platform.
The 2021 Summer release introduces several new features that include:
- New time entry and approval options
- Additional billing cycle features for billing schedule management, customer-specific invoicing, and simplified adjustments
- Further enhancements around fee management, subcontractor management, and resourcing
- A refreshed Project Manager dashboard combining outstanding activities with additional Power BI analytics
- New Power BI analytics content around EAC/ETC management, contract and subcontract management, and AR DSO
“The level of maturity of our aec360 platform is clearly reflected in the 2021 Summer release”, explained Javier Milla Fondavilla, Principal Product Architect for aec360. “We have delivered dozens of new enhancements to aec360 based on feedback provided directly by our clients. This allows us to continually improve the user experience for our clients, and continue to add more and more value to their Dynamics 365 solution.”
The aec360 2021 Summer release is now available exclusively through HSO ProServ.
For more information about aec360 or to request a personalized demo, please visit www.aec360.com.
Built on the Microsoft Dynamics™ 365 platform and used by many of the preeminent AEC firms around the world, aec360 is a cloud-based business platform designed to meet the unique needs of the AEC industry. aec360 provides an integrated industry solution for marketing and business development, project management, accounting, and human resource management, and was built to leverage the best of the Microsoft cloud, helping AEC firms drive productivity, collaboration, and insights across their organization. For more information, please visit our website at www.aec360.com.